Schott N-BK 7®
Because of visible spectrum it is one of the most common glasses used to produce high-quality optics. The relatively hard borosilicate crown glass consists of purest raw materials with very few inclusions and almost completely free of bubbles.
- Excellent optical quality
- Great Uniform transmission in the visible
- Almost completely free of bubbles and inclusions
- Practically colorless and clear appearance
- High refractive index homogeneity
- Extremely High purity of raw materials
SCHOTT® N-BK 7® is perfect for demanding optical applications and as a base material for precision optics, windows, lenses, and prisms. It provides fantastic substrates for mirror and filter coatings, measurement and sensor-technology use as well as optical lenses and dispersion prims.
Manufacture Reports and Reference